Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Celeb News » Jessica-Jane Clement Longing For Fiance And Chocolate Brownies

Jessica-Jane Clement Longing For Fiance And Chocolate Brownies
Jessica-Jane Clement Longing For Fiance And Chocolate Brownies

Jessica-jane Clement is the latest celebrity to leave the Itv reality contest 'I'm A Celebrity . Get Me Out Of Here!' after she was told she'd received the lowest public vote in the straight shoot out between her and former race jockey Willie Carson. It brings to an end 17 days in the jungle which saw 'The Real Hustle' star and former model compete in one Bushtucker trial, being lowered into carts of creepy crawlies and other unsavoury characters from the world of nature in order to find the gold stars. Managing to grab six of ten was an average return for Clement, and two days later it proved that this would be the only chance she'd get to complete a trial as Ant & Dec revealed her elimination, reports Mtv Uk.

Upon being interviewed following her departure from the competition, Clement insisted she was just happy to get back to beau Lee Clement, stating "I can't wait to see my fiance, and eat lots of chocolate brownies . I thought I was going to walk after the first two days. It was so overwhelming, I was really upset."

A competitive soul, the 26 year-old nevertheless had no bad words against her elimination adversary Willie Carson, saying of the wily old racer "I love Willie. You can say anything to him, I love listening to his stories, he made me feel so comfortable in camp."