Friday, November 25, 2011

Celeb News » Robin Williams Admits He Can't Dance

Robin Williams Admits He Can't Dance
Robin Williams Admits He Can't Dance


Robin Williams may be the voice of two dancing penguins in the second instalment of the 'Happy Feet' animated films, but in reality the comic actor has admitted he's two left feet when it comes to taking a step out onto the dance floor, with the recently married 60 year-old saying he lets new wife Susan Schneider take the lead.

Yahoo reports that Williams spoke of his somewhat haphazard moves, telling the media wire "I can do swing dancing a bit, and Susan's so beautiful she leads. I can do fake Latino dancing, like a tango. But I can do about three moves. I have a disco phobia. The idea of breaking into dance moves is bad, it makes me go hunchback." The star went onto come clean completely and said "I'm a bad dancer, like a damaged white boy. It's scary because if I dance it's almost like a telethon where you need to have the number at the bottom for people to ring and it says, 'Please help, send your dollars to help this young man learn to dance'."

'Happy Feet 2' came out recently in the US to largely indifferent reviews, though it still did well in the box office takings behind the phenomenal opening weekend of 'The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 1'.