Monday, November 28, 2011

Celeb News » Charlize Theron Was Obsessed With School Friend

Charlize Theron Was Obsessed With School Friend
Charlize Theron Was Obsessed With School Friend

Charlize Theron was so obsessed with a girl at school, she thinks she would have gone ''to jail'' if she behaved like that these days.

Charlize Theron thinks her "obsession" with a girl at school would have got her in serious trouble today.

The 36-year-old actress was never popular when she was younger but she was determined to befriend one of the most well-liked people in her class.

She said: "I wasn't in the popular crowd. There was a really popular girl at school and I was obsessed with her.

"I mean you would go to jail for that stuff today, I was in tears one day because I couldn't sit next to her."

The blonde beauty also admitted she never had boyfriends when she was at school, though she had a lot of "crushes" that were not reciprocated.

She told People magazine: "I wore really nerdy glasses because I was blind as could be and the boys didn't like me. I didn't have any boyfriends, but lots of crushes."

Charlize says that while she was a "mess" in primary school because of the bullying she received, she was immune to the taunts of her classmates as she got older.

She added: "I actually got a lot of the mean girl stuff from the ages of 7 to 12. I was pretty much a mess in primary school.

"But I got that out of my system by the time I got to high school and was more immune to all of that stuff."