Thursday, October 20, 2011

Celeb News » Scarlett Johansson Dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Scarlett Johansson Dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Scarlett Johansson Dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt


Scarlett Johansson is reportedly dating '50/50' star Joseph Gordon-Levitt after the pair were spotted out together in New York.

Scarlett Johansson is reportedly dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

The 'Avengers' star was spotted in a clinch with the 30-year-old actor during a night out in New York last month and onlookers revealed the pair looked very happy together.

An eyewitness told Us Weekly magazine: "They were kissing. They were very lovey."

Another source added: "They first met about a film they wanted to do together, but it's gone beyond that now."

Scarlett's marriage to the 'Green Lantern' actor Ryan Reynolds ended last December and the 26-year-old actress - who went on to date Sean Penn afterwards - recently admitted she was "quite depressed" about splitting from her husband and turned to her family for support.

She said: "At first I was quite depressed. After about a week or so I pulled myself together and started to go to the gym all the time. "Luckily, I've got a few very close girlfriends who have been by my side for 15 years now, who I can talk to about everything and confide in. I've got a close relationship with my twin brother Hunter as well. And then there's my grandmother Dorothy. She recently turned 89 - she's an incredibly sweet, lovely and wise woman."