Monday, October 31, 2011

Celeb News » Tinie Tempah Excited About Birthday Gig

Tinie Tempah Excited About Birthday Gig
Tinie Tempah Excited About Birthday Gig


Tinie Tempah is set to mark his 23rd birthday on tour - because he finds nights off from performing "boring".

Rather than mark the 7 November (11) with a big party, the rapper is scheduled to take to the stage in Manchester, England for an evening with fans.

He tells Britain's Evening Standard magazine, "Nights off are boring. I can't have a house party because people will steal things. I can't have a normal party because I just hate saying hello to everybody all the time, it's just jarring. And there'd be paparazzi outside.

"So I may as well do a show and get 15,000 people to sing Happy Birthday and have a crazy after-party, where I just sneak in with a hoodie and get up to loads of carnage. It's potentially one of the best birthdays ever."