Monday, October 31, 2011

Celeb News » Kim Kardashian Loves Cars

Kim Kardashian Loves Cars
Kim Kardashian Loves Cars


Kim Kardashian loves treating herself to a new car and says she is ''like a guy'' with her love of sporty vehicles.

Kim Kardashian is "like a guy" in her love of cars.

The brunette beauty - who married football star Kris Humphries in August - loves nothing more than treating herself to a flashy new vehicle as a reward for her hard work.

Kim - who owns several customised vehicles - said: "I love cars. I'm like a guy that way. I feel like, once a year - Christmas, birthday - I can treat myself. I work really hard, so why not get something nice?"

Kim admits tying the knot has made her "more reflective" and she no longer cares about what people think of her, even though her relationship with Kris has been speculated t already be in trouble.

She said: "Marriage has made me more reflective. It makes me want to chill out, spend time with my husband and take some time for myself."

"[Speculation about my marriage] doesn't p**s me off, because I don't care. If you'd asked me a few years ago, it would've made me very upset. I have thick skin now and I'm happy about that. I never thought I'd ever reach the point where I didn't care."

Despite previously stating her desire to start a family with Kris, Kim insists she is in no rush to have children.

She told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "I think we're going to wait, like, a year."