Monday, October 31, 2011

Celeb News » Fearless Model Daisy Lowe

Fearless Model Daisy Lowe
Fearless Model Daisy Lowe


Daisy Lowe says she thinks being fearless is the key to becoming a successful model.

Daisy Lowe believes you have to be fearless to be a model.

The 22-year-old daughter of Pearl Lowe and Gavin Rossdale loves her job but says a sense of adventure is a definite plus when trying to get ahead in the fashion industry.

She explained to Live magazine: "I'm fearless when I need to be. In my work I've not been known turn down a challenge.

"I've posed naked a few times now, and that doesn't bother me. I've done some mad shoots with the US photographer Steven Klein where I've hung off a giant crane ad jumped naked into a tub of slime.

"I recently did a shoot that involved four huge snakes crawling all over my body. I spent the whole day fretting about it. On the day itself I didn't want them to smell my fear in case they decided to bite me."

Despite her hugely successful career which has involved walking the catwalk for Chanel, Daisy admitted she actually "always wanted to become a "forensic scientist".

She added: "I've always had a very analytical mind and science was my best subject at school. I haven't completely ruled out the idea of doing something like that when I'm older."