Saturday, December 31, 2011

Will Young Conquered 2011 » Celeb News

Will Young Conquered 2011 » Celeb News
Will Young Conquered 2011

Will Young doesn't believe in New Year's Resolutions but compiles a list of the things he wants to achieve every year, and says 2011 was particularly successful.

Will Young has achieved everything he wanted to in 2011.

The 'Come On' hitmaker makes a list of targets at the beginning of each year, and looking back over the last 12 months, he is pleased to have accomplished almost everything.

He said: "I'm a big list maker, so I make a list of stuff I want to do, personally and work wise, and it works because it helps you focus.

"I wanted to do French lessons and I haven't, that was my big thing. And I wanted to do a cooking course, but apart from that, I've done everything else this year.

"I minimise my lists, sometimes I put things on there like 'breathe', so I can tick it off... No, I've achieved everything else I wanted to this year, personally and professionally."

Will has already began compiling his list for 2012 and has set himself a lot of professional targets.

Asked what is on his list for next year, he said: "Cooking course. The French lessons have been a bit sidelined, I was getting a bit too much like a retired person.

"I want to do more dancing, the dance show that I go on and on and on about wanting to do. Some more acting. Possibly a classical record but I don't think I'll have time, depending on other things. And a bit of a travel."

While he makes lists each year, Will insists he doesn't believe in New Year's Resolutions.

He said: "I don't see it as new year, new start, if you're going to do something, do it."