Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gavin Rossdale 'Very Proud' Of Daisy » Celeb News

Gavin Rossdale 'Very Proud' Of Daisy » Celeb News
Gavin Rossdale 'Very Proud' Of Daisy

Gavin Rossdale is ''very proud'' of his daughter Daisy Lowe's modelling career.

Gavin Rossdale is "very proud" of Daisy Lowe's career.

The Bush singer - who was the model's godfather before he was revealed to be her biological dad when he took a paternity test in 2004 - is glad of how well Daisy has done in life and tries to see her as much as he can.

The 46-year-old musician - who fathered Daisy after a brief relationship with singer/songwriter Pearl Lowe - exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I see Daisy whenever I can. She's done so well, she's an amazing girl. I'm very proud of her career."

Gavin - who also has two sons, Kingston, five, and three-year-old Zuma with his wife Gwen Stefani -takes a "relaxed" approach to parenting, and he wasn't concerned when Daisy recently posed naked in an edition of racy men's magazine Playboy.

He added: "The Playboy pictures were nothing really to do with me, I'm just there to support her when she needs me and look out for her. She's an adult.

"I'm a pretty relaxed person, and that is reflected in my parenting style, too. I like my kids to express themselves and do what they want."