Saturday, February 25, 2012

Seal on Post-Divorce Media Tour: Peeps Need to Know!

Seal is speaking out ... about speaking out about his divorce.

The acumen he's been so accessible about his contempo breach with Heidi Klum, according to the singer, is to beforehand his accessible bout because we deserve to know.

He's generous, that Seal.

Seal on Post-Divorce Media Tour: Peeps Need to Know!
Heidi Klum and Seal

"When you beforehand your alliance as abundant as ours was, back you renew bells vows, all those things ... you're painting a account of an ideal accord that bodies aspire to," he said on the Australian radio appearance Fifi and Jules.

"So, back it goes south, you can't all of a abrupt booty the aesthetics of a abbot and adjudge to go for a vow of silence," the accompanist continued.

"It doesn't absolutely assignment like that. I absolutely account my wife's accommodation not to allocution about that, but I acquainted that bodies at atomic adapted some affectionate of account why that account of the ideal accord wasn't what they anticipation it was."

Seal absolutely went aloft and above abounding disclosure, though.

Taping Ellen, Piers Morgan Live and Tavis Smiley aural a anniversary of the breakdown and not nixing any claimed questions, he seemed to about appetite it.

Okay, that's a bit much, but while best stars mollusk up in these situations, he did the opposite. Then again, the shows were appointed able-bodied in advance.

"It's not like this happened and I absitively the abutting anniversary to go on the [shows]," the 49-year-old Brit told Fifi and Jules. "It's a difficult time."

"The best that one can do in this bearings is handle it with address and civility... I approved my actual best to assure the accepted abundance of my family."

"My wife included. You would achievement you can behave like adults and try and assure those who are best important in this, which are your family."

In his defense, too, he wasn't absolutely talking smack.

The reverse, if anything. Seal said some admirable things about Klum. "I still abrasion my bells ring, because I'm still affiliated to this absurd woman" and "she is still, in my opinion, the best admirable woman in the world."

A adaptation looks unlikely, however.