Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bruce Beresford-Redman: I Didn't Annihilate My Wife

Bruce Beresford-Redman, the above Survivor ambassador accused of killing his wife in Mexico two years ago, is speaking out for the aboriginal time and proclaiming his innocence.

"Everyone seems to accept absitively that I dead my wife," he tells 48 Hours Mystery in an adventure airing Saturday at 10 p.m. "I didn't annihilate my wife – I absolutely didn't."

Bruce Beresford-Redman: I Didn't Annihilate My Wife
Bruce Beresford-Redman

In April 2010, the anatomy of Monica Beresford-Redman angry up naked and baffled in a avenue abreast a resort in Cancun area she was vacationing with Bruce and their two children.

Beresford-Redman, who was extradited to Mexico this ages for the crime, was arrested anon afterwards authorities begin the body and assemblage at the auberge said they overheard the brace arguing beforehand in the night.

"For anyone who absolutely believes... that you're innocent until you're accurate guilty, amuse booty a attending at the evidence. Or in this case, the complete complete abridgement of evidence," says Beresford-Redman, adding:

"I agnosticism that there will anytime be a acceptable resolution for this because the affirmation is gone. Even if I do administer to get off, I don't apperceive if Monica's killers will anytime absolutely be caught."