Sunday, January 1, 2012

David Arquette Celebrates One Year Of Sobriety » CelebComely

David Arquette Celebrates One Year Of Sobriety » CelebComely
David Arquette Celebrates One Year Of Sobriety

David Arquette took to twitter to thank his supporters following one year of sobriety yesterday (30.12.11).

David Arquette celebrated one year of sobriety yesterday (30.12.11).

The former 'Dancing With The Stars' contestant - who has admitted he turned to alcohol in order to cope with his split from wife Courteney Cox in October 2010 - is thrilled with his achievement and took to twitter to thank his supporters.

He tweeted yesterday: "Today marks 1 year of sobriety for me. I thank God for the strength and guidance and my family and friends for their love and support & I TY

"Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words of encouragement. I can't thank you all individually but I want 2 (sic)"

Although he no longer drinks alcohol, David recently revealed plans to go "back to his roots" by opening a nightclub called Good Life, which will be situated at the Beverly Hilton Hotel and will open some time in 2012.

Speaking of his plans for the club, David said: "There will be singing and dancing, a live band and puppets. Not Muppets. They're gonna be grown-up puppets.

"It's getting back to my roots. My family goes back to Vaudeville. It'll be a place for people to go to perform."

David previously invested in the Hollywood nightspot Beacher's Madhouse but pulled out after a few months.