Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jenelle Evans on Arrests: All Out of Spite! » Celeb News

Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans gets in almost as much legal trouble as DMX. Yet the North Carolina malcontent insists she's the victim of spiteful law enforcement officials.

Evans, who was involved in a melee with her roommates on last night's Teen Mom 2 (below), was arrested twice LAST WEEK after a fight she had with her roommates.

Different roommates: Hannah Inman and former boss James Duffy.

If nothing else, you can count on Jenelle Evans not to sugarcoat anything. In an interview with E! News, she set the record sort-of straight about her recent woes.

Jenelle Evans on Arrests: All Out of Spite! » Celeb News
Jenelle Evans Fights Roommate on Teen Mom 2


"I actually am confused about the arrest from last week," Evans said. "I haven't contacted Hannah or Duffy in a month, and I was the first to press charges."

"I think they are trying to charge me with things out of spite.

"Hannah does not own a cell phone either so there's no way I could of harassed her with phone calls. I never threatened Hannah. I guess she claims I'm a threat."

"All that does, it just makes me laugh, because I moved 45 minutes away from her three weeks ago to get away from the drama and be closer to school."

Jenelle's second arrest came, according to Duffy, when Evans refused to take down a naked picture of Hannah on Facebook, violating a protective order.

"I didn't post any naked picture of Hannah. I have four admins on my Facebook. One of them must've posted it. I didn't even know it was posted," Jenelle says.

"After I got arrested, I searched for it and deleted it. I really don't understand any of these charges. Duffy is using Hannah to his advantage, I believe. He is forcing her to do this. It's a known fact, or else she will be on the streets."

Her relationship with Duffy has weighed heavily on her health.

"I have to go back to the psychiatrist; I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. It's constant harassment, arresting me for petty things. That's why my probation officer hasn't violated me for probation. She knows it's not my fault."

Evans, who is on probation for the ass-whomping she unleashed on Britany Truett last summer (below), also claims that Duffy has cyber-stalked her.

Jenelle Evans on Arrests: All Out of Spite! » Celeb News
Jenelle Evans Beating Up Girl


"Duffy is also jealous of my manager and mad that Hannah won't give it up to him," Jenelle continues. "This is very disturbing to me, because she is only 19 and he is 46. I wish she would see how dangerous he is and move out."

Everything else in Jenelle's life seems to be pretty good at least.

She doesn't "talk to Kieffer at all," and is very happy with her new boyfriend, Gary Head, who "doesn't mind about my legal troubles because he knows they are false and he sees me climbing higher and higher." Umm, sure.

Jenelle also says she is staying focused in school, practicing the medical field and sees her son Jace "every second I can." Yeah right.

As far as her relationship with her mother, Barbara, she says simply, "As long as I don't live with my mom then we get along." Now that we believe her on.