Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Maria Menounos Breaks 2 Ribs in 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal » News

Maria Menounos Breaks 2 Ribs in 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Celeb News/Maria Menounos
Maria Menounos

While best celebs appear abroad with belief of alarming weight accident and adorned able during their Dancing with the Stars season, Maria Menounos now has the adventure of how she bankrupt two ribs while training for the absoluteness show.

The TV personality suffered "two burst ribs" afterwards falling on accomplice Derek Hough's knee during rehearsal. "It happened about a anniversary afore the cha cha," Hough told Us Weekly. "But she's accomplishing great."

The 33-year-old isn't absolution the absurd ribs get her down. Menounos said back her accomplice approved to allure her out of practicing she wouldn't accept it. "I kept saying, 'We are not talking about this! We are dancing," she recalled. "'I am accepting the best time of my activity and I charge to ability through.'"

Maria Menounos Breaks 2 Ribs in 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Celeb News/Maria Menounos
Maria Menounos

There's not abundant you can do for burst ribs (she's "having shots and demography calcium"), so Ms. Menounos is acute on and authoritative abiding to not accomplish the abrasion worse. "I'm icing back I get home," she explained. "My acquaintance Joe drives me from rehearsals and I accept a pedicure base with ice in it in my car, so I ice my accomplished anatomy down."

And she's gotten a able opinion. "The doctors said they can feel the cartilage growing and it's a acceptable sign," she said. "The doctor told me to blow but I said there is no way I can quit. I accept been aloof accomplishing the best I can."

She and Hough angry for additional with William Levy in Monday's appearance with a account of 25/30. The aboriginal adversary from division 14 will be alone tonight.