Friday, September 30, 2011

Celeb Fashion » T.I. Clothing Line Sales: Off the Hook!

T.I.'s sex life may have been limited to hand relief during visiting hours, but his recent incarceration hasn't been all bad - it's actually great for business!

Sales for the rapper's clothing line, A.K.O.O. (A King Of One's Self) have skyrocketed while he's been behind bars, according to a rep for the brand.

The company's sales soared by 25 percent in the last year while the rapper served time for violating probation on a drug charge (later dismissed).

T.I. Clothing Line Sales: Off the Hook! 
 
A.K.O.O. hadn't seen such a surge since T.I.'s MTV reality show Road to Redemption premiered in 2009. Maybe he needs to go to jail more often?

The rep says they're preparing for another spike in sales when T.I. is set free from his halfway house next week after completing his drug sentence.

He will be free September 26, following some major drama earlier this month - T.I. was yanked back to prison after he left on a pimp ass tour bus.

The lesson learned here: Crime doesn't pay, except when it does.