Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Julianne Hough For Women’s Health Magazine

Julianne Hough For Women’s Health Magazine

Julianne Hough pose for Women’s Health Magazine. The country music singer and actress says:

“I’m starting to be more passionate about [eating natural foods]. I don’t want to have kids anytime soon, but when I do, I want my body to be healthy.”

“It’s so hard to stay fit while you’re traveling, but for me it always makes me feel better on the inside if I’ve worked out. I worked out this morning before the shoot (for the magazine). It was very early, but I made myself get up and do it and I’m so glad I did! It’s what you want to feel on the inside, not necessarily what you want to look like on the outside.”

“I hate being in the gym, but I love taking Tracy Anderson classes because they’re fun and dance-y.”