Friday, July 29, 2011

Denise Richards' Breast Augmentation

American actress and former fashion model Denise Richard who has spent the majority of her career trading on her looks, admits that she has had plastic surgery when it has been blatantly obvious for years due her changing breast sizes.

The actress 40 years-old reveals that she underwent three breast augmentations in the last ten years in an attempt to recreate perfect nineteen-year-old breasts. It’s the most noble mission of all. The Daily Mail says:

She said: ‘[My first augmentation] when I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I’d asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn’t research my doctor.’

You’d have though the bad experience would have taught Richards a lesson, but she then went and got a second dose of surgery that she wasn’t happy with, increasing her bust to a size D, ahead of filming her 1998 movie Wild Things.

Denise says she is finally happy with her breasts, following a third stab at going under the knife.

‘This is the size I wanted them to look at 19. There is a long investment with breast implants.
They are not going to last a lifetime and things can go wrong. I’m happy with them now, but that could change.’

Denise Richards' Breast Augmentation1
Denise Richards' Breast Augmentation2