Tuesday, June 22, 2010

comfort airport Jung Hye Sun images gallery

Jung
She says it s meant for Seo hyun but I think part of her is thinking of Jun pyo and she turns to leave Ji hoo grabs her arm and whirls her around in a hug It s so cold I can t take it After a moment Jan di draws back and walks away flustered She hurries back to her room outside which Jun pyo is waiting worried that something happened to her As soon as he sees her he
Jung
and part basic human longing Even if the first two don t get ya the last one just might Oh gawd I think I just wrote a semi defense of Twilight Curse you Boys Before Flowers COMMENTS
Jung
Those are the words she flung at him at the airport he says she was right and other than loving one woman like a habit I don t know how to do anything I m pathetic Ji hoo offers the flower to Jan di Knowing what that symbolizes she declines it She says it s meant for Seo hyun but I think part of her is thinking of Jun pyo and she turns to leave Ji
Other Link: wacoal strapless bra, find match